torsdag den 14. maj 2020

Book a studio session


May-June

Book a studio session for a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday and if you will place your order within the next 48 hours after the session I’ll apply your session fee (all of it) to your photography purchase. That’s a savings of $50!

Tiny Dancers
Do you have a tiny dancer at home? Someone enrolled in a tap or ballet class? Want to avoid the cattle call photo sessions held on the evening of the recital? Then book a tiny dancer session with me! I’ll have special packages available just for your little ballerina.

High School Seniors
Class of 2005
May-August
Book a studio session this summer and choose your special!
You can either:
  • Create your own package at my already very affordable prices (no $100 8x10s here!)
  • Apply your session fee to your purchase if you order within 48 hours of your session
  • Select from our lab’s Special Offers
  • Add 48 wallets free with qualifying purchase

Business Professionals 
Need a new “head shot” for your business cards, brochures, listings, etc…?Need it NOW?! For $85 I’ll do a quick “head shot” session for you, review the images with you to select the “best” shot, do minor retouching if needed, make a black and white file of your favorite image and burn them onto a CD and provide you with a copy right release. Get 10 associates together to come to the studio with you and I’ll give you a group rate of only $60 per person.

Book din fotograf her

Photography Classes
Would you like to study photography with…me?
I’m looking for a minimum of 10 students to put together a class. If I can get my group together we’ll have classes Thursday evenings starting at 6:30 for 8 weeks. Fill in the contact form for me and as soon as we’re ready to go I’ll notify you. Classes are $180 for the 8 sessions but if you pre-register and pre-pay you’ll get in for only $150.00.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar