torsdag den 14. maj 2020

Senior Portraits

The year we graduate from High School is an exciting time. And I realize that for many of my clients it is the last time that they will have a portrait created of themselves. It is also probably the first time that they've had "control" of a photo session. What I mean by that is this: for the last 12 years they have had school photographers sit them down on a stool, spin them around to shoot "both sides", or pose them in the same pose that the last 200 kids used along with the same background that everyone in the same city school system has used! 

Dygtig fotograf i KBH



I want this session to reveal something about them. What their interests are - where they see themselves going as adults. Our sessions in the studio last up to an hour with as many clothing changes as you can realistically do in 15 poses. Then, for a small additional fee, you can go on location to finish the session with another 15 poses.

My senior clients have taken me to the farm where their horse was, to the Botanical Gardens to play the cello in a tux in the gazebo, and to the beach to dance on the rocks at sunrise. I have a lot of fun with my seniors - I only wish someone was doing work like this when I was their age!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar