mandag den 24. december 2018

Concept Weddings FAQ Pages

Do you work interstate, nationally and Internationally?

The answer here is yes but with reservation. Whereas I appreciate 
that people identify me as their chosen Wedding photographer, and 
see it as extremely complimentary of my work and photographic 
artistry, I have to identify that the cost can sometimes be prohibitive for
many. This is due to the time and cost of travel and other general practical
logistical issues.


That said I welcome all enquiries relating to my availibilty and costs etc. 
I have been known to utilise national commissions with other travel appointments minimising costs to individual clients.


What are the ranges of your Package Prices?  
Why don't you list them on the website?

I have recently changed how I charge for attending and recording a wedding. I now charge on a per hour basis and the packages pertain to securing the images in the number, size and style of your choice.

I often get asked about package prices but the prices that are availible for quoting are really general guidelines and it is very rare for clients to book a standard package preferring to customise quantity and sizes etc for their individual needs.

As a general rule the single print prices are the blocks that make up the final price. The greater number of prints making up a single order reduces substantially the cost of each print so as to make it cost effective.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar