mandag den 24. december 2018

wedding you desire

Whatever style of wedding you desire


Whatever style of wedding you desire, I will help make your day a wonderful, special time so that you will look back on this day in years to come and truly appreciate that it was indeed a Magic Moment! 

On this web site I give you some idea of who I am and what I do - but remember, this special time in your lives should be as unique as you are. Magic Moments Weddings will help you create a truly special occasion. 

Please look around my site, and of course if there is anything I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me! 

 would love to be a part of your magic moment for weddings the way you want them with all the help you need. I love meeting people and putting you at ease about your wedding day it is a stressful time and I am there to help you every step of the way.

I can also officiate at naming days, renewal of vows, and commitment ceremonies and same sex ceremonies. There are different ceremonial rituals you can do such as candle and sand ceremonies or sharing the cup of life and hand fasting and rose ceremonies. The possibilities are endless. 

I will also help you with all the legal paper work, and send it in for you after your wedding ceremony. I am happy to do a rehearsal with you at your request, I don't have set wedding services, I like to make your wedding just as individual as you are, we can make your wedding as long or as short as you like and as formal and informal as you would like.

I can help you write your own wedding vows if you would like to, I also have testimonials for you to look at on request and the couples I have married in the past are only to happy for you to read them. I like to make sure that everything is just perfect and the way you want it said on your wedding day.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar