mandag den 24. december 2018

No two weddings are ever the same


No two weddings are ever the same! your wedding will be as unique as you are!


What happens when you contact me. I will send you a package containing some sample weddings I have done, also a couple of books that I have copied which contain different vows, introductions and asking and ring ceremonies also readings and poems for you to look at and it may seam a little daunting but don't worry I help you put it all together. I have lots of great ideas to make your day perfect, What do I need from you is your Birth certificate or a copy of them and if you have been married before we need your dissolution of marriage all of these can be copies if you don't have the originals.

If you need copies you can get your birth certificate form births, Deaths, and Marriages. And your dissolution of marriages can be obtained from the family law court. Remember when planning your wedding you will need to fill out a notice of intended marriage form which I will give you, and before you get married you need a minimum of 31 days before you can get married. 


What do I provide? I have a professional amplifier and speaker system with an inbuilt cd player as well as wireless microphones if needed. I can also supply a table and two chairs with table cloths if required. I will supply the candles and containers for your and candle ceremonies whether it is indoor or outdoors. The wedding certificate is included in my charges, as well as a wedding rehearsal if you feel it is necessary.

I plan to make your wedding day a day to remember for you and your guests.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar